- To be a globally recognised authority on the accreditation of international universities, colleges, schools, training organisations and distance education providers.
- To assist institutions develop into providers of quality higher education, respected worldwide.
- To ensure that all the ASIC areas of operation are adhered to and the best possible education experience is given to their students.
These will be accomplished by assisting accredited institutions to:
- implement continuous quality assurance systems,
- develop comprehensive, internal audit and self-evaluation systems,
- develop quality, strategic partnerships worldwide,
- develop strategic, ethical marketing strategies,
- gain international recognition for their institution and its courses,
- develop fruitful partnerships with ethical, professional education agents worldwide.