WEBA World is a Swiss company that has provided professional services to the education industry for over 20 years.
WEBA host regular international student recruitment fairs and agent workshops at a variety of locations worldwide and each year hold over 100 education events globally. Their carefully selected Education Agents are members of WEBA and come from over 25 different countries (including South America, Asia, Europe and Russian speaking countries).
More information can be found on their website.
As one of the benefits of ASIC accreditation our institutions receive a 30% discount off all WEBA events. These events provide excellent cost-effective opportunities for you to promote your institution, recruit students, meet new agents, and develop long-term partnerships.
What to expect
• school presentation before meetings (limited spots),
• one-to-one meetings with each agency (20 min per meeting),
• meet top regional student recruitment agents (WEBA Members),
• networking opportunities throughout with long-term partnership potential,
• get straight to business with agents who are regional market experts,
• “down-time” atmosphere conducive to continue your discussions,
• excellent venue, workshop facilities, and catering services.
A list of all upcoming fairs and workshops can be found here.
The next event ASIC will be attending is the WEBA Agents Workshop in London 5-6th December.
Our International Development Manager, Geoff Boston, will be presenting a seminar session on ASIC and will be available to talk to you regarding matters specific to your accreditation and institution.
The event will be held at the Thistle Terminal 5 Hotel at Heathrow.
5th of December
• Check in after 14:00 pm • Welcome Reception at 19:00 pm
6th of December
• Set up and registration • 09:45 Seminars and Workshops • 12:00 Lunch • 13:30 Seminars and Workshops • 16:00 Networking • 16:30 End of Seminars and Workshops
Seminars will include:
• ASIC presentation • WEBA presentation • Study in the UK
Plus the addition of new topics:
• Dual degrees • Franchising and Partnerships
The event will welcome agents from all over the world including Russia, Switzerland, Netherlands, Italy, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Luxembourg, UK, Ukraine, Vietnam, India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, USA, China and more, looking forward to establishing working relationships with UK and international institutions.
Discounted options for ASIC accredited institutions
Option 1: Participation only. Attendance for each participant is £250.
Please use Voucher Code: WEBAASICR
Option 2: Shared Working Table and Participation. If you would like to have a Shared Working Table (you will share the working desk with another school) the cost is £750. (Actual price: £2490).
Please use Voucher Code: WEBAASICT
NB. In addition to using the Voucher Code you must quote your ASIC Accreditation Number on the registration forms this will be used for verification purposes.
Registration form for WEBA London: Please click here.
We look forward to seeing you at future WEBA events. Click here to to read about the last WEBA London event we attended.
View this post on Instagram
We are at the @webaworld #London International Agents Workshop today! #weba2018 #ASICUK The WEBA London event is designed to help institutions improve their #international #student #recruitment strategy and #network with agents and experts in the #education sector. As part of our inspections and #accreditation process we look at #Marketing and #Recruitment (Area G: https://www.asic.org.uk/info-for-institutions/) and assess whether institutions operate in an #ethical manner in these areas, including checks on #agents they work with. #ASICUK #studyinuk #ukvi #ukvisa #uk #study #globaled #intled #highered