AGSB was established in September 1991 as a non-profit, private institution of higher education. The founding members recognized the needs of the existing student population and the educative demand for an American-paradigm offering undergraduate and graduate programs in business administration. A special emphasis on the existing cross-cultural commercial environment and the multilingual Swiss context is distinctive to AGSB’s knowledge-based academic structure.
AGSB offers an American Business Education with Swiss Style and Quality
The 3 Pillars of AGSB University:
- Provide American style business education to International students.
- Promote personal student success, both in academics and in society.
- Maintain an attitude of continuous improvement and diversification for all.
- BSBA (Bachelor of Science in Business Administration)
- GBS/Pre-MBA (Graduate Business Studies)
- MIBA (Master of International Business Administration)
- DBA (Doctorate of Business Administration)
- FLEX DBA (Flexible Doctorate of Business Administration)
- Customized Programs (Private programs, Language courses, Seminars/workshops, etc.)