ASIC Accreditation is an internationally renowned quality standard for schools, colleges, universities and online learning providers.
ASIC has been formed to bring independent information to both the student population and the wider Higher Education world, through its international accreditation service with well-defined and objective benchmarking.
Accreditation through ASIC will help students and parents make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, training provider or distance education provider, demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high quality institution.
Our international accreditation allows students to gain a realistic and honest picture of what an institution is really like in terms of quality, resources, student support and ethics.
Drawing on nearly three decades of international education experience, ASIC has a unique insight into the global education market.
The international student migration market is growing, but so too is the number of educational institutions seeking to recruit these international students. ASIC, therefore fully recognises the pressing need for a robust and transparent approach to ensuring that colleges, to the best of their ability, only recruit genuine and appropriately qualified students and that they provide the best possible student experience, allowing students to achieve their maximum academic potential whilst having their social and pastoral needs fully addressed.
ASIC has also gained many recognitions, memberships and affiliations (a full list can be found here) in acknowledgement of our commitment to quality in education:
- Recognised by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) in the UK for the Student Visitor Visa Route
- Gained ISO 9001:2015 Accredited Certification
- Member of the CHEA International Quality Group in the USA
- Member of the British Quality Foundation
- Affiliate Member of ENQA, European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education
- Member of GUIDE Association, Global Universities in Distance Education
- Member of UN Academy Impact group
- Member of The Association of International Education Administrators (AIEA)